Health & Exercise

Clairisonic and other face cleaning systems?

Has anyone used them? The Clairisonic is so stinking expensive, so it's really not an option for me, but I saw one at Walmart from Loreal, I think? What are your reviews/feelings on its' usefulness? I have combo skin-a few pimples & a few dry patches. Thank you for your input everyone!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clairisonic and other face cleaning systems?

• DH bought me the Pretika (much more reasonably priced) for my birthday last year, and I love it. I use it 3-4 times a week at night after taking off my makeup. I can tell when I need to use it or haven't used it for awhile because my skin isn't as soft.

TTC since November 2010
    BFP: March 22, 2011 M/C: April 8, 2011 @ 7 weeks
    BFP: June 29, 2011!!! Crossing my fingers for a sticky baby :)
    LO Born early March 2012 We are so blessed image
  • The Clairsonic has changed my life.  It's amazing!!!!  GET IT NOW!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought the Pretika too from Walmart. I heard it is essentially the same as Clarisonic for a FRACTION of the price. It does help to further clean your skin of makeup and make it feel so soft!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• I got the clarisonic mia (slightly less expensive, but still $$) a few weeks ago when sephora was having their friends and family sale (20% off), b/c these pregnancy breakouts were driving me crazy and none of the pregnancy approved face washes were helping. I love it!! I use it every night before I go to bed and in the two weeks I've had it, I've already noticed a HUGE difference. My skin is clearer, softer and just looks better. I'm a combo skin person too - dry patches & a few breakouts. I definitely think it's worth the investment.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"