Indiana Babies

Maternity Photography

<face/desk> <face/desk> ...... <face/desk>

I really, really, REALLY wanted maternity photos taken. I'm a photographer - and this is a moment in life I'll never get back, thus anxiety over no pictures.

Here's the problem: I lost my 8-5 in July and haven't found a new one. My husband makes enough to pay the bills and that's about it. I'm, honestly, watching this "moment" slip farther and farther away with only photos snapped in a mirror {...yuck} and photos in front of our front door by my husband. I really want photos of my husband and I...and the bump. But with no money - I'm at a loss. I don't have $300 to put down on just a session, not including a CD with the images. I'm lost. I'm confused. I'm emotionally hurt.

Any idea where to go for professional portraits that are affordable? I'm talking $20-$75 tops. I don't know what to do at this point, especially since studio photography irks me {I used to work in a retail studio and I *know* what they say when the client isn't in the room. That's why I no longer work there.}, and I'm wanting outdoor shots with the fall colors.

Maybe I just want what I can't have. :( 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity Photography

• I'm sorry :(  It was really important to me to have pictures to document my pregnancies too. I don't have any idea where to get professional pictures that are that inexpensive. If I were you, I would ask a friend or family member who may have an interest in photography if they would take some photos. If you have some experience you could even help set up some of the shots. It would be better than nothing! Or you could seek out an amateur looking to build their portfolio; they may be willing to do it cheaply. Maybe look on Craig's list? I would imagine there are probably some art students or something out there who might like that opportunity. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"