Minnesota Babies
Options

Pregnancy emotions or a bigger sign?

Hi all! I am new to the bump. I am 24 and engaged to the father of my very first baby bump! (ok it's more like a beach ball now!) We are due Dec 5th and as the finish line draws closer, my emotions are OUT OF CONTROL! My fiance and I are constantly bickering and I find myself being INCREDIBLY ANNOYED by little things he does. Is this normal/happening to anyone else? Or should I be re-evaluating our relationship before we start wedding planning?? Help, I feel like I'm going crazy!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnancy emotions or a bigger sign?

• Options

That is pretty normal for pregnancy but it can also be a sign that you need to reevaluate your relationship.

I will warn you it doesn't get any easier when the baby comes and you aren't getting any sleep!

Obviously we can't tell from a message board so, always good to check in with family and friends or maybe an outside part like counseling if you have doubts.

Good luck and congrats on the baby!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's totally normal to be a hormonal wreck when you're pregnant, and as the pp said, it doesn't always get better with birth. It's such a lifechanging experience that it really can take a toll on your relationships.

That being said, i'm 39 weeks right now with #2 and I'll fully admit that I'm a crazy woman right now. Hang in there!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekmpls:

That is pretty normal for pregnancy but it can also be a sign that you need to reevaluate your relationship.

I will warn you it doesn't get any easier when the baby comes and you aren't getting any sleep!

Obviously we can't tell from a message board so, always good to check in with family and friends or maybe an outside part like counseling if you have doubts.

Good luck and congrats on the baby!

This was totally true for me and my DH.  It is much harder once there is a baby and there is no sleep happening.  Obviously the baby makes things incredibly cool and and happy, too.  But it might be worth having a serious conversation now.  Good luck and best wishes.  I'm sure everything will work out fine, but having a good converstaion about what to expect is always a good idea.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"