Nevada Babies
Options

The Great Doctor Hunt...

I am curious as to how you all found your pediatricians... Being a FTM and a newlywed, I have found things to get pretty stressful. (Especially since the roommates are expecting their LO just 4 days before DH and I...)

I have Medicaid (for various reasons...) so finding doctors who accept my insurance is not easy... Please, anyone have any advice? Plus, I am delivering at Mountain View, but live closer to Centennial Hills...

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Great Doctor Hunt...

• Options
    have you asked your OB? I know mine recommends peds docs, if you ask.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I talked to mine, but all he said was to search online. It was not very helpful...
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check in the Centennial Hills Medical Center.  I know ther are several pedis in the offices over there.  Good luck!
    Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
  • Options

Friend's referrals were the biggest help to me, several of my friends are doctors so the fact that they liked him and took their kids to him meant a lot to me.

We use Kidfixers (Dr. Lepore) he is in Summerlin, in a medical building near the hospital. We LOVE LOVE LOVE him.

I'm pretty sure they take Medicaid- they gave me list of their insurances they take and I'm pretty positive I saw that on the list.

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We are using Dr. Mendoza...he is right off of Durango by Centennial.  Not sure what he accepts tho...

-Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"