May 2011 Moms
Options

Look ma no swaddle!

So I'm a little behind, a few weeks ago all people could post about was the swaddling/stop swaddling. I was not ready to stop swaddling until last night when he leaked from his CD (yes, still having that issue!) and I had to change his pj's and the swaddle was wet, I didn't have any other clean so I put him in bed (his pnp) with no swaddle and awake *gasp* it was almost 5 am and he didn't seem like he was ready to fall asleep I woke up at 7:30 when he woke up and I realized he obviously feel asleep and slept for at least 2 hours without it.

He's been in bed for 2.5 hours now without a swaddle and once again I placed him on his pnp awake, I walked away and listen through the monitor, it took him 5 minutes to fall asleep!

I think I was swaddling and rocking until passed out thinking he wouldn't be ready to transition yet. I think it's mommy who's not ready Tongue Tied

Re: Look ma no swaddle!

• Options
    Great news!  Isn't it great when we think something is going to be horrible - but really, goes just fine?  YAY!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Only 5 minutes?! That's awesome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations! We're still working on getting DS out of the swaddle overnight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Well that was easy!    

That's similar to the way we broke the swaddle (at 2 months).  One night he fell asleep before I got a chance to put it on him and he slept great that night, so I just stopped using it.   I thought it was going to be more of a struggle.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"