May 2011 Moms
Options

If you have a video monitor...

Do you think your LO has figured it out?  My LO spends an lot of time looking at it and chatting when he wakes up.  It's kind of freaky.  I don't know if its just something to look at, or if he's like, "Mommy, come get me already!"
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you have a video monitor...

• Options
    DD is the same! She does talks to her toys, as well. So, I am not freaked out about that. I think there are just very talkative and extrovert. 
  • Options
    DD has started staring down the door before bed (just started the ferber method)  I think its funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think they are just chatty in the morning in general.  We use a monitor in his room (crib, and swing) but DS is still sleeping overnight in his bassinet (no monitor). He's VERY chatty in the mornings in his bassinet.  And actually, as I type this, he's chatting away at his jumperoo accessories...lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS would always stare right into it and then I realized he was just looking at the little green light on it!
    image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options
    Ian knows EXACTLY what the camera's for. He talks into the camera when he wants mommy to come rescue him. He also knocks it over when he's mad or when he doesn't want mommy watching him. Jack doesn't really care. If he knows what it is, he doesn't show it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    That's funny! I don't think DD has ever even noticed it was there, although I have seen her stop in her tracks when I talk to her through it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"