Postpartum Depression

Intro

IDK how to really do an intro..but here it goes.

I'm a mother of 2.. R is a little over a year and F is a month old.

I'm 80% sure that I originally got PPD after my daughter's birth. I was worried that people would judge me for not being stable and therefore never got help. When I got pregnant with my son it got worse, but I was still worried about judgement and repeatedly convinced myself that it was the hormones.

At my 4 week check-up I finally opened up and told my OB what I was going through, after escalating fights with my husband, frequent crying fits, and feeling that my children would be better off without me around I was convinced that I needed help. I was just sick of not wanting to be there for anyone.

I started Prozac 20mg today..a slight relief feeling but nothing "real"..hopefully in a week or 2 i'll be better.

I'm also choosing to EBF while on Prozac..everythings been approved after talks with EVERYONE..I'm hoping it'll be the right choice in the end..

Sorry that got so long

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Welcome, there will be no judgement on this board, so feel free to share whenever you need.  I hope the Prozac kicks in and works great for you
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"