New York Babies

New to the board

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

Hello! 

My name is Maegen, I'm new to this Hudson Valley board. My husband and I live in Poughkeepsie, and are expecting our first baby in late Feb. We just found out yesterday it's a boy! We are both so excited and are happy to see he is growing nicely. I'm a little late getting started with the bump, but am hoping to find good resources as we prepare for baby!

=)

Re: New to the board

• Welcome! I am Jess. My husband and I are expecting our first together, but we have two at home from his past marriage ( wife past away). So we will be a busy household soon:) I am not too far from you. We live in Peekskill. Hope you find the bump helpful. I am a bit new here as well. Let me know if you have any q's. Have fun!
  • Hi Maegen - congrats! We are also expecting in late February (on the 29th - leap year baby?) Where are you delivering? We are living all the way over by Millerton, NY but my doctor is in Rhinebeck and delivering at Northern Dutchess unless the baby is early (as was the case with our first two boys), in which case we'll be at Vassar. I haven't actually been to the offices yet, though, since we just moved up here. 
    Mom to Jake 6/24/08 and Aidan 2/24/11 Baby #3 due 2/29/12 katiedidablog.blogspot.com
  • Loading the player...
  • hello ladies welcome to the boards...most if us post on the hv nest board join us over there many moms over there. we would love for you to join us!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"