Philadelphia Babies
Options

Introduction and a question about OBs

Hello all, I am the proud soon to be mommy of 7 week old Gotey (short for zygote). I am really looking forward to the next 9 months or so.

I currently reside in the West Oak Lane area of Philly. I have been going to Penn OB/GYN care for the last 5 years for my gyn care and haven't had an issue; however since I am now pregnant I'm want to explore all my options for OB care.I am not tied to Penn necessarily, it was just convenient as I work in U City. I am considered high risk due to having HBP prior to the pregnancy (though since being pregnant it has gone down). 

I guess all that rambling was to say does anyone have any suggestions for OB and/or any info regarding experiences with Penn's OB care and delivering at Penn hospital.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Introduction and a question about OBs

• Options

Dr. Gail ??? at Temple is a great OB, her last name is slipping my mind right now, sorry - try googling her. Penn is ok. The issue I have with them is that you become one of MANY, and whenever that happens, sometimes you lose a special individualized and maybe necessary touch to your care.

And I know you didn't ask about management of your HBP, but have you heard of The Brewer Diet? Check it out, if not. Best to you! 

Lori ~ mom to 2 boys, wife, doula, and childbirth educator - www.delcodoula.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"