Parenting after 35
Options

AW: My very first...(PIP)

Apple pie!  And it only took me 41 years!  HA!  I still have to work on my crust skills... but not bad for a first attempt.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: AW: My very first...(PIP)

• Options
    Mmmm...looks delicious!  And I'll bet your house smells great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yummy! And it looks pretty good for your first try. I can teach you to bake, I'm good at it and my butt will prove it. Don't ask about my cooking though.

What's up next to try? Apple again (mmmmm), or something different. I have food on the brain again.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

Yummy! And it looks pretty good for your first try. I can teach you to bake, I'm good at it and my butt will prove it. Don't ask about my cooking though.

What's up next to try? Apple again (mmmmm), or something different. I have food on the brain again.

I wasn't ready to make the crust from scratch, and I now know I left the frozen crusts out too long to defrost.  The top crust was too soft, so when I tried to move it, it broke!  Boo!  Lesson learned. 

I've been wanting to make red velvet cupcakes for a reallllly long time, so we'll see!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Looks good! I suck at baking.
  • Options
    LOL, that means you get to do it again. I am so in love with red velvet cupcakes with whipped cream cheese icing, can I come over? I'll bring coffee.
  • Options

Good job!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers First-time mother over 40!
  • Options
    Mmmm..Now I really need a dessert!
  • Options
    She's a beauty Smile Makes me want to bake. It feels like I haven't baked in ages.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That looks delicious! 
    Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards