Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Target brand sensitive wipes vs. Pampers???

At our shower yesterday we recieved a ton of target brand sensitive wipes... we're returing the target brand diapers for pampers swaddlers (the diapers we have decided to use... we didn't get any of these) and we had originally registered for pampers sensitive wipes too... does anyone have any experience with target sensitive wipes and/or pampers sensitive wipes... should we return the target ones and get pampers or are we good?
Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Target brand sensitive wipes vs. Pampers???

• Options
    I love all things Target. We use the diapers, wipes, formula, etc. The sensitive wipes are pretty much the same as Pampers, just cheaper and maybe a little thinner. But they are still free of dyes, perfumes, and the like, so IMO, no need to spend double just for the Pampers name.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I got a large box of Target sensitive wipes at one of my showers as well. We recently opened the box and are on our second container of the wipes. I like them. They are very soft and we have had no issue with our LO.

We started off with Pampers as well.  I like both, but Target brand is obviously cheaper.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Target brand wipes work just as well as Pampers, IMO.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I LOVE the target sensitive wipes.  We haven't tried the Pampers ones but did try Huggies and Target still wins.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Target diapers and Pampers Swaddlers are our favorites..once we have to start buying diapers (we got tons as gifts) we'll buy Target brand.  We also like the wipes.. IMO they are very similar..so why spend more money on the same thing.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    We started using Huggies wipes and when we ran out I bought the Target brand sensitive ones. They are quite a bit thinner and took a little getting used to but I will buy them again because they are cheaper.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I use them and like them. They are thinner, but I actually prefer that over the thick ones.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • Options
    we love them!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejheartsk:
    I LOVE the target sensitive wipes.  We haven't tried the Pampers ones but did try Huggies and Target still wins.

Exactly this! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Target are the only wipes we like.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks everyone! Target wins then... we got like close to 400 of them at our shower... I have no clue how long those will last but we will see!

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Both the Target diapers and wipes are great. They're pretty much the same thing as Pampers but at a fraction of the price.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ive never used Target wipes but I have used pampers wipes and HATED them. I prefer Huggies but with 2 kids in diapers now I cant afford to be picky and have been using Walmart brand and seem to ok.
  • Options
    I would definitely return targets.  I have used pampers sensitive wipes since I had my first 4 years ago and I switched to target brand to save some money and they were not good.  The target brand ones tear sometimes when you are trying to take it out of the package and on top of that they dry out fast.  I would just return them and get pampers.  Pampers is much softer and you use less to clean then the Target ones so overall its costs the same if not more to have Target brands.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I lOOOOOVE their sensitive wipes. Huggies tear into pieces, and essentially the Target Wipes are the same as the Pampers sensitive at a fraction of the price. Used these for over 3 years now and won't spend the money on the brand wipes- they are fantastic!
  • Options

imageWhitePicketFence:
    Both the Target diapers and wipes are great. They're pretty much the same thing as Pampers but at a fraction of the price.

Yes This

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageOUKap:
    I use them and like them. They are thinner, but I actually prefer that over the thick ones.

I find this to be true, too.  I like that they're more "flexible" than the thicker wipes.  I ALWAYS use at least 3 or 4 wipes for a poopy diaper, and I'd do the same regardless of the thickness of the wipe... One under his bum, one over his hose (seriously, that thing SPRAYS!) and a few to wipe.  So yeah, Target works for me! 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • Options

imagebecky630:
    I would definitely return targets.  I have used pampers sensitive wipes since I had my first 4 years ago and I switched to target brand to save some money and they were not good.  The target brand ones tear sometimes when you are trying to take it out of the package and on top of that they dry out fast.  I would just return them and get pampers.  Pampers is much softer and you use less to clean then the Target ones so overall its costs the same if not more to have Target brands.

I agree! I HATED the target sensitive wipes... they were a lot dryer and thin and I took the big box back after I used the first package and told them and the girl said they get them back all the time for being dry.

That being said I love the Up & Up formula... we use the equivalent one to Enfamil Gentlease and its SO much cheaper! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"