Boston Babies

Baby shower location..help please!?

Hey ladies,

We are expecting out little one in Feb and are thinking about a January baby shower. Only issue is my house is too small for one and I'm not all that close with the in-laws, so i don't really want my friends at their house. I'm looking at around 20 people maybe 30 at the verrry most. Would love to do a sunday brunch/lunch because most of friends and family are available on that day. Im open to doing it in a hall, hotel or a restaurant just very stumped on where exactly. I can go from anywhere b/w fitchburg area to wellesley area , seeing how we are in framingham and the in-laws are closer to fitchburg. We also have a smaller budget, and a reasonable priced place would be great. (Unless its a hall or a hotel where we can bring our own food, then a bit more flexible) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby shower location..help please!?

• Hi,

I had my wedding reception at the Westford Regency Hotel and it'd make a good place for a baby shower. It has a very nice Sunday brunch that I think you can incorporate with any event. They have several small rooms that would probably hold your crew. Brunch price is reasonable, think it's under $25 pp. That's all I have off the top of my head.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cafe Madrid in Chelmsford has a separate function room (its gorgeous) and have lovely brunch layouts and reasonable prices!
  • Loading the player...
  • thank you everyone for some nice ideas :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"