Health & Exercise

Cheating vs. Hormones

A little background: My bf and I have been together since Feb 2010. In the beginning his ex was always spreading rumors about him cheating on me with her. She was always trying to convince me that he wanted her back and moved to a new location because of her. I brought it up to him and he called her in front of me and wanted answers of why she was spreading rumors and lies, while he was asking her, she acted as if HE was making up the lies. She kept saying, "I would never try to ruin your relationship." She basically kept denying the whole situation. My source was an old friend that was working with her at the time. He would update me on how infatuated she was with my bf. Out of spite my friend would tell her, "oh he(my bf) is here...she would say, "oh do I look ok?!?" She just couldn't let him go. I had told my bf that I didn't like them talking at all...no matter if it was just friendly talk. I couldn't stand him talking to his ex no matter what. I don't speak to my exes at all and don't casually text them. All of my exes have been good endings. 

Now I'm 7 months pregnant and recently went through my bf's cell. I know horrible...but it happened. I saw some texts, harmless but from an unsaved number. He had deleted them the next day. I'm not sure why he would delete them if they were harmless...or if they were from her and he is just trying to hide it from me. 

Am I being hormonal and over thinking or could he actually be texting her behind my back??

Re: Cheating vs. Hormones

• imageamandarincon:

Now I'm 7 months pregnant and recently went through my bf's cell. I know horrible...but it happened. I saw some texts, harmless but from an unsaved number. He had deleted them the next day. I'm not sure why he would delete them if they were harmless...or if they were from her and he is just trying to hide it from me. 

All you can do is: Snoop more, or talk candidly.

Do you guys want to get married? I know more and more couples are choosing to not get married, and that's fine, but if you want to and he doesn't, then that's a red flag.

I actually still speak to an ex (well, sort of ex). His gf is so NOT ok with him speaking to me. He hides it. My DH doesn't care. I'm allowed to speak with whomever I want. He wouldn't physically cheat on her, but he sure as hell tries to flirt and ask for photos... Boys will be boys.

I have no qualms about snooping. He has to stop talking to her for HER sake, too. Leading a girl on...hmmm...the long it goes on the MORE crazy she will react when he finally has to end the communication altogether. Her still wanting to be with him while you are pregnant is a sure sign of instability. The father of your child needs to step up and protect his family, and if he cannot do something as simple as that, then maybe it's time to move on and figure out custody.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  Yeah I try to snoop as much as I can. lol

Yes we want to get married. We have talked about it before and have even looked at rings together.

It's just tough for me to say yeah it's ok talk to her because she is so infatuated with him. I know that she is going to be no matter what he tells her or how involved we are together.

I try to tell him that and he had stopped for a really long time until recently he had said that she text him asking how he was...small talk. He didn't tell me about it and deletes the conversation before I can see it. It bugs me so much...it makes me wonder if he secretly wants her...I know daytime drama show. That also makes me wonder if I'm thinking too much into this and my hormones are making me crazy to think that he would actually 1. want her at all 2. put our family in jeopardy. 

Yeah she is a little crazy. Yeah I know he can...it's just tough sitting here thinking if he is really done with her or if he is hanging on to something that could be there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"