St. Louis Babies
Options

Single Moms?

I'm currently 5 1/2 months with my first and curious to see if there are any other single ladies out there expecting. I'm the typical story.... daddy ran off when he heard about my bundle of joy on the way. It can tend to feel pretty lonely not having anyone to share it with and although I love reading posts on these boards, everyone seems to be part of a supportive marriage or relationships. Just thought I'd give it a shot :)

Re: Single Moms?

• Options
    Yep, single mommy here:)  You are not alone unfortunately some men don't see babies the same way as women do..a gift not a burden or a something you can just run out on!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    7 months and single
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 4 1/2 months and single... I know what you mean, it is pretty lonely and feels sucky but at the same time when you start thinking about the baby and how wonderful the experience is it makes it worth while.
    image image
  • Options
    Im 7 weeks and soon to be single. My husband wanted a divorce before we found out about the baby. I had hoped he would change his mind when he knew we were pregnant but it didnt. It so sickening to see ppl enjoying the experience in couples and joyful about starting a family when you know you are all alone.... The hardest thing ever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"