Postpartum Depression

New Wave

Does anyone else feel really great for weeks, even months, and then it hits again, the PPD. I feel like that today. Granted, I only got a little bit of sleep. DD is sick and not STTN right now. Sometimes I feel fixed and then broken all over again. Somedays I just want to go home to my old life...then of course I feel guilty. It's like the worrying never stops.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: New Wave

• Yup!  for me, if Elizabeth is doing great, I'm doing great.  Last week she came down with some stomach bug.  She was sick and wasn't falling asleep well.  My anxiety ramped up.  I know exactly how you feel, vickycat
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • My baby is only 6 weeks old but I feel the same way already. Some days are great, some days are not. And I did go about 2 weeks feeling great, but it all started up again for a few days. I'm doing fine today, but I just know its not the end. No fun :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine had pneumonia this week and didn't sleep well because of the congestion, etc.  Whenever I don't get sleep I have a very difficult time with my ppd.  The pneumonia was also really bad for my anxiety.  Even when she was asleep I kept going in to check on her and make sure she was breathing.  She is doing better, but I am still recovering.  I've felt like my meds haven't even been working this week, but a couple of weeks ago I was feeling great.  I'm frustrated that I'm back down to feeling so low! 

Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes!  I had a few weeks that I was feeling really good, then one REALLY bad day, like I was back at the beginning again.  Luckily it lasted just a few days.  But I know just how you feel. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"