Where is everybody? — The Bump
Cincinnati Babies

Where is everybody?

Did everyone move to facebook? I don't recognize like anybody on here anymore!  Super sad face :(.

Re: Where is everybody?

• Yes, everyone has mostly started using the FB page to communicate. I am super bummed because I am rarely on FB any more.

Come back, Bumpies!!  Right Hug

image image
    imageimage
  • How come I'm having a hard time locating this Facebook page that everyones talking about? Send me a PM if you don't want to post it online

Thanks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • image ck3121:

How come I'm having a hard time locating this Facebook page that everyones talking about? Send me a PM if you don't want to post it online

Thanks

Me Too...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WAVE!!! hi!! I'm here.  Seems slow but a lot of people check things out over here still they just don't post as much!
    image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • I post on facebook but can't get on that at work so now that I am back at work I need people to be on here!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • How do I join the facebook group?
    Dx: Septate and Bicornuate uterus and Mild Endometriosis
    First Lap - 7/08 - removed endo and endometriomia cyst on right ovary
    Stopped TTC
    8/10 - Started TTC again
    12/10 - 3/11 - 3 rounds of femara/ovidrel/iui - All BFN's
    4/11 - 2nd Lap/Hysteroscopy/Septum Resection - Septum removed/still bicornuate uterus/Stage I endo removed
    6/4 - femara/ovidrel/iui - BFP!!
    Follow me @ http://mcfarlandbabysteps.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards