TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Sock Exchange?

Hi ladies! I love the idea of the sock exchange that 3T does and was wondering if there would be interest in doing our own TTCAL 6+ exchange? The basic idea is that we spend so much time with our feet in stirups (testing, monitoring, procedures etc) that we should at least have some awesome footwear to do it in style. It also serves as a nice reminder how many people on this board are rooting and praying for us. If there is enough interest I wouldn't mind setting up the exchange. I'm thinking a $20 or $25 limit including shipping.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
BFP #4 June 2014 CP

Re: Sock Exchange?

• Options

We use to do Strength and Grace gift exchanges... Some of the op's of them are here:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/28859955.aspx

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/28736296.aspx

Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagesuntoto:

We use to do Strength and Grace gift exchanges... Some of the op's of them are here:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/28859955.aspx

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/28736296.aspx

Thank you so much for sharing that! I teared up a little reading the story behind it. I love the idea too! If others are interested maybe it could be a combination? Or whatever the majority wants, if anyone else is even interested.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePetraStonegirl:
    I like the idea of a combination. The original gift exchange of Strength and Grace are moving and wonderful. But, being me, I like the idea of sense of humor being brought into the damn doctors office sometimes, too.

This!  I agree with Petra!  I could settle for a combo too, though!  Love this!!!

BTW *waves*  Hi girls!  I've been MIA this past week or so.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I really like the strength and grace gift exchanges I have participated in. I'd love to have another one.

As far as adding in the socks, if people like it why not? There are no specific guidelines for the gift exchange just something that fits the theme. A little humor and comfort at the doctors office along with the rest of your gift could fit it quite nicely!

• Options
    I would be interested.  Whatever you ladies decide is fine.  I love some cozy socks, but with October being Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month it would be nice to have the strength and grace exchange too. 
  • Options
    I would be interested also.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

imagecutebride73:
    I would be interested.  Whatever you ladies decide is fine.  I love some cozy socks, but with October being Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month it would be nice to have the strength and grace exchange too. 

This

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Options
    Count me in too!  I think it sounds great Smile

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options
    Cute idea!  I'd be interested in this as well.

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"