Ohio Babies

OB?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

I'm new to the area...Can anyone recommend a good OB?  (Preferably one that delivers at OSU)...

Thanks

Re: OB?

• Depends on what area you're in....but I highly recommend Dr. Todd Jenkins or Dr. John Teteris.  I see Dr. Jenkins, but Dr. Teteris delivered my LO and he was awesome!!  They are with Premier Women's Health on Olentangy River Rd, near Riverside Hospital.  They also have offices in Dublin and Westerville by Mt. Carmel St. Ann's. I believe they all deliver at OSU Medical Center. I have seen every OB in that practice and they are all nice, but the two I mentioned are my favorites! Good luck!
  • I go to Dr Cynthia Vanek. She is part of the Women Physicians in OBGYN Group.

https://wpiobgyn.com/

I know other have met other DRs in the practice and they are all really nice! 

• Loading the player...
  • I work for OSU and all of my co-workers (doctors included) see either Dr. Pool or Dr. Turner at Olentangy Obstetrics and Gynecology. I switched to their practice after a bad experience with Professionals for Women's Health (they also deliver at OSU). Would recommend either Dr.Pool or Turner and they only deliver at OSU, so no worries about them being stuck at another hospital with a delivery if you are in labor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  I also recommend Dr. Turner she is awesome!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dr. Turner is wonderful. Highly recommend!
  • imagemlizmoran@columbus.rr.com:
    Dr. Turner is wonderful. Highly recommend!

I second that.  LOVE Dr. Turner. She delivered my son.  Dr. Artman is very good too, just Dr. Turner is so so friendly and makes the whole experience so much easier.  I never once felt like I was being rushed out of her office because she was in a hurry.  Also, when I delivered my son (2010), they delivered at Riverside and OSU, but maybe that's changed to OSU only. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"