Upstate NY Babies

Re: Funny

• Options
    I've read this before but it still makes me laugh- especially the "you'll hate your husband"...I totally did...I wonder if I will again...LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's hilarious! It's a good thing I saw this after already having a baby, or else I may have thought twice! lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageabba916:
    I've read this before but it still makes me laugh- especially the "you'll hate your husband"...I totally did...I wonder if I will again...LOL

Haha I know, I laughed at that one too.  I am sure I will - in fact I will probably hate him in the daytime too (instead of just at night) as dd wants something and he sits there watching tv or playing a computer game while I struggle with the baby.

• Options
    Those are funny!  I totally did not know about #1, until after I had the first baby.  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ha, that was awesome.  I didn't hate my DH nearly as much this time around.  I think it's because he helps with Rosie a lot, so I don't feel like he's just sitting around and sleeping all the time. 

After Rosie was born, I actually told him he was no longer allowed to say he was tired ever.  He could think it, he just couldn't say it, because every time he did I wanted to throw something at him.  We had a lot of "You think YOU'RE tired?" arguments those first few months until I instituted the rule.

• Options
    imageolivia_eve:

Ha, that was awesome.  I didn't hate my DH nearly as much this time around.  I think it's because he helps with Rosie a lot, so I don't feel like he's just sitting around and sleeping all the time. 

After Rosie was born, I actually told him he was no longer allowed to say he was tired ever.  He could think it, he just couldn't say it, because every time he did I wanted to throw something at him.  We had a lot of "You think YOU'RE tired?" arguments those first few months until I instituted the rule.

We were pretty good with that for C, but I actually forsee this happening a lot more this time around, especially if I am able to bf like I hope. He used to stay up late with C while I went to bed, and then when she woke in the middle of the night, I would get up. Last time he took a month off. This time will be very different.

image        image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"