Upstate NY Babies
Options

::Abba::

Hi C, you had asked if I am ready to go back to work?  It is such a rollercoaster...one minute I am so sad, nervous as A is a total Mamma's boy, and does not like it at all when I am not around (cries a lot :( ), but on the other hand, I love my career, the people I serve and work with, and I do look forward to lunch uninterrupted with adult conversation;)...and I am very grateful to have a job to go back to..and that I am able to do it part-time and that my DH is home with the boys when I work.  I know that I will miss them, but that is one thing that it sort of cool, is that I just can't wait on the drive home to see them.  DH used to have Evan brought up/or go up to the window when he was old eoungh to watch me pull in and I loved that.  Sorry for the ramble, but as you can tell, I am so up and down with it...
imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ::Abba::

• Options

Hey V~ I totally get the emotional roller coaster of it all- there are plus and minuses all the way around. I have no doubt that although tough, you will make the transition smoothly and get into a groove quickly.

How is the morale with the layoffs/pending layoffs? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It seems from the people I talk to, that the morale is pretty tough.  Right now everything is at a stand still, depending on the talks with the Governor this week.  Hopefully I go back to some good news :)  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"