Health & Exercise

Arbonne??

Hello Ladies

I have been approached by someone to start selling Arbonne, and have my own business, I am just wondering if anyone has heard of this, that may have stories to share, or if there is anyone that are currently consultants!

Looking forward to hearing from you ladies

Thanks! 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Arbonne??

• I know a couple women who sell Arbonne.  They seem to really enjoy it.  Arbonne does have nice products.  Sorry, I don't have more to share!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
  • I would go back to the person that is trying to sell you the Arbonne, and ask for success stories, as well as people who are in the process of climbing up the ladder.  Find out timelines.  A lot of people won't immediately get wealthy on this.  Example:  If you currently work and you're going to try selling Arbonne on a part time basis - it's obviously going to take you longer than let's say a stay at home mom who just sells Arbonne.  It depends on how much work you put into it.

The problem with asking about these businesses is everyone is an expert.  Many of them know someone who knows someone, etc... kwim?  Yet a lot of these people have never signed up, never sold it, etc...so it's detrimental to get their advice.

It's a multi-level marketing business (like Avon, Mary Kay, Amway, AdvoCare, etc...) (no not pyramid) and you need to do a lot of research - ask TONS of questions before you sign up, google.   Ask to get trained - ask to job shadow.  Any legitimate business will show you and train you, find out how much you're going to need to invest. 

Good Luck. 

• Loading the player...
  • I am not an Arbonne consultant, but my MIL is! She loves it. She has been in the business for about 5 years or so. I absolutely love the products! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Cadence Marie EDD: 11/10/11 Born: 11/10/11 8lb. 4 oz. 21 in
  • I have a friend who is an arbonne consultant. She is into very green/natural products. I think some if it is great, since it is all natural,  like the shampoos/soaps/lotions. Their weight management stuff is also excellent. It uses all natural ingredients which is great because you never know what kinds of things are in weight loss pills nowadays. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"