Upstate NY Babies
Options

UPDATE: ummm...my eyes are freaking out!

Every once in a while I get this squiggly flashing line in my eyes.  It's blurs my eyesight.  I'm assuming this is pregnancy related.  BUT WTF!?!  Good thing i'm going to the Dr. today. 

UPDATE:  Just got back from the doctor.  They ran all the normal tests for pre-e as I guess eye sight issues is one of the main signs of pre-e (didn't know this) and everything was normal.  Dr. thinks it just something going on with my eyes, or perhaps something going on hormonaly.

Re: UPDATE: ummm...my eyes are freaking out!

• Options
    It's just a floater. It happens. Hope it's not pregnancy related b/c my DH gets them :)
  • Options

imageTelyco:
    It's just a floater. It happens. Hope it's not pregnancy related b/c my DH gets them :)

I've never had this before.  it's scaring me!  Crying  lol!  Hell i never even needed glasses until after college and I had to sit in front of a computer for 8 hours a day!  grrrr...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a floater while I was pg. Lasted a day or two, then went away and I haven't had one since. You'll probably be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to mention it to your dr.
  • Options

Do you have bad vision? Do you have any blurriness?  Is it really bad blurriness with the flashes of light?

I have terrible vision, so I have to be on the lookout for a detached retina at all times. If your eyes don't get any better, it might be worth it to go to an eye doctor.

But, if you have perfect vision normally and this goes away on its own, they you are probably just having pregnancy floaters.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with Claire my eye shaped changed (never knew it could happen!) and had to have contacts refitted.  Then I started to see what could only be described as smoke when I looked up.  It happened enough that I asked the doctor who said he had no idea what it was.  It did go away after I had Claire and happened a few times when I was pregnant with Evan. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"