Upstate NY Babies
Options

28 weekers update! =)

My friends twins are discharged! Baby boy came home Thursday and Baby girl comes home today!

I am heading over to stay with A while they go get his sister! I am so excited for her, the babies will get to be together for the first time in 8 weeks! The NICU doesn't allow twins to bed share =(

No monitors or anything for them....just vit d!

Yay! 

Re: 28 weekers update! =)

• Options
    I was actually thinking about them yesterday, and meant to ask you how they are doing! So glad they will all be under the same roof! Does that mean they are now 36 wks gestational age?
  • Options
    That's great! Glad they are doing well.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is so wonderful! Glad they are all home and well!
    image        image
  • Options
    Glad they are doing so well!  How are things between the mom and dad?
  • Options

imageAshnmike528:
    I was actually thinking about them yesterday, and meant to ask you how they are doing! So glad they will all be under the same roof! Does that mean they are now 36 wks gestational age?

Yup, 36 weeks 3 days....they are itty bitty peanuts, both a little over 4 lbs. 

• Options

imagejnk062602:
    Glad they are doing so well!  How are things between the mom and dad?

Ok I guess! He is living there. I can only pray for the best and their safety.  

• Options
    Glad to hear the babies are healthy, but wow, they are still so tiny!  Hopefully the home situation will be a healthy one too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Great news!
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's really great news.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"