Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Old Navy sizing

I don't have anything from Old Navy, but I was just browsing online and found a bunch of cute stuff :)  How is the sizing?  LO is wearing 9-month in Carters for length.  He's long!
"All of this is crazy, and amazing" -Mat Kearney Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ~ personal blog~ * ~ photography blog ~

Re: Old Navy sizing

• Options
    they run big. my almost 4 month old just started wearing 0-3 from old navy early this month. she is skinny & long.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have to disagree with the 1st poster-their clothes run small. 

I have a 4 and 2 year old who are both average across the board for their age (height, weight, etc). I have been buying their clothes for 4 years now and they always run on the small side.

Arms and neck holes are also small/tight for some reason on all their clothes, but I still love their stuff!

Your LO would probably be good in their 6-12 month stuff for now!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCMM05:

I have to disagree with the 1st poster-their clothes run small. 

I have a 4 and 2 year old who are both average across the board for their age (height, weight, etc). I have been buying their clothes for 4 years now and they always run on the small side.

Arms and neck holes are also small/tight for some reason on all their clothes, but I still love their stuff!

Your LO would probably be good in their 6-12 month stuff for now!

This totally!  My 2 year old is super skinny/small and she wears the next size up.  She wore 12 month shorts all summer (will be 2 mid Oct), but ON shorts I picked up for her in 12-18 were too small in the beginning of the summer.
    I have found that it depends on the specific item, though, too.  I've picked up a two different tee shirts and the 18-24 was bigger than the 2T.  Really depends, but generally runs small.

Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
  • Options
    My LO fits well in 6 month carters and fits well in 3-6 month Old Navy as well.  he is about 14 lbs.
  • Options
    My DD is in their 6-12 size and it fits really well - which is scary because she's only on the 6month side of things. But they have cute stuff! I love their baby jeans!
  • Options
    they run small! I got 6-12 mo pants for my LO and they will probably fit him for about a month. Same with the onesies, they fit him like a 6mo carter onesie. He wears 9-12 mo carters.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely small. My long and lean almost 6 month old fits their 6-12 month size perfectly. I don't get a 6-12 mont size though. Most 6 month olds are sized very differently from most 12 month olds. He wars 9 months in Carters.
  • Options
    I agree that they run big. DS is wearing 9 month carters, some 12 month and he can wear 3-6 month in Old Navy clothes.

• Options
    Another vote for the runs small camp.  My LO is tall and a little chunky.  Wears 6 mos in Carters, but in 6-12 at ON.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I think they are bigger around (for chunky babies) but maybe run a little small on the length.  also i think their onesies run a little bigger than their regular clothes.  

my chunky-but-average-height baby wears their clothes true to size (she's 4.5 months and wears 3-6 months), but she can fit into the clothes that are a little bigger for her too.  for things that I want her to wear all winter, i bought 6-12 months.  they're a tad loose on her right now, but she'll fill them out quickly.  

it took her forever to get into the 0-3 months that I had bought before she was born.  she was at least 2 months before she stopped swimming in them completely.  but now she's wearing them right on size. 

image  image
  • Options

Our experience is similar to this.  LO is almost in Carter's 6 months and she fits well in Old Navy/Gap size 3-6mths. 

• Options

I think it varies based on the item.  DS is long and skinny. 

0-3 onesie fit perfectly 2 days after birth (8.7).

0-3 t-shirt he was swimming in until over 6 weeks. 

3 month jeans he has yet to wear as they are still 2" too long...but barely fit over his CD'd bum. 

~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Small. Really small.

My DD is a tiny 3 1/2 year old. She weighs about 29lbs and is about 37". She can wear mostly 3T in stuff but some 2T. I have to buy her 4T and sometimes 5T at Old Navy.

My DS is almost 14 months old. He is about 23lbs and probably 31.5 inches. He has some 4T stuff from Old Navy that is only slightly long in the arms but fits him otherwise.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"