Trying to Get Pregnant

Quick Re Intro

Hey everyone! I introduced myself a few months ago, but I started a new job and was really busy and I'm not trying to concieve until December so the bump got put on the back burner. The job has calmed down and December is getting closer so I wanted to get more active again! Im so excited, because my fiance just got a great job as a paramedic/firefighter in San Jose so we will be in an even better position to have a baby, we did have to cancel are honeymoon though which was a bummer. Im so glad to be back and congrats to all the bfp's I missed!

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Quick Re Intro

• I remember you! Welcome back!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, where did you find the hunger games count down I need one!

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome! Also, just finished the Hunger Games book last night...so good!! Cant wait for the movie!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • Welcome back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"