Austin Babies
Options

T Mobile?

Anyone use them? Happy with the service? We are thinking of switching since they are running this promo now - $49 for unlimited talk/text/data. I don't know anyone who uses them though to know if the service is worth anything or not though. Can anyone enlighten me? :)

Re: T Mobile?

• Options

My whole family uses them.  I've never had an issue other than that their phone selection occasionally stinks, but pretty much everybody else in the family wants to switch providers.  SIL has dropped or missed calls all of the time, MIL hates their customer service, sister constantly gets voice mails without her phone ever ringing, etc...

My best guess is that their coverage area is sometimes a little spotty so you get weird issues but I don't really know what I'm talking about : P

• Options
    I have had t-mobile for 11 years and never had any issues and their customer service has always been helpful.  DH even worked for them for a few months a couple of years ago.  I also have the plan you are thinking about getting.  Service is normally great, at least every where I have to be.  I have only had trouble in Granger- no service there. 
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If you ever go to Iowa, be prepared for little-to-no service there too.  ;)

We have T-Mobile and I've not had too many issues with them.  Their customer service is pretty good too.  I had Verizon before them and loved the service I had w/ them.

• Options
    i've had t-mobile with DH for the past 6 years and haven't had any issues with them. no service at my sis's house in cedar park, but neither does she on at&t. t-mobile has the best prices of the major 4 carriers, but not always the latest phones (if that's your thing). great coverage in all the major cities, but as others have said, not-so-great in remote locations. 
  • Options
    I do not get coverage with T Mobile in my house and I live in SW Austin.  There was 1 bar in certain rooms of the house.  Liked them as a company when I had them, but had to change once we moved. AT&T and Sprint get great coverage here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH had them for a while because he wanted the first google phone and he later switched to Verizon with me because he got dropped calls in S. Austin all the time. 
    Business Cat. image
  • Options
    I've had them for sometime now.  However, I don't have a data plan, so I can't help there.  I've had very few issues--lately I would get a voicemail without my phone ever having rung.  Otherwise, we have been happy.  DH and I have a family plan.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"