April 2012 Moms
Options

Yay, I'm eating Indian food!

This is such a huge step. lol

I also went running today (for about 2 minutes, during the course of a walk.. but still!)

Re: Yay, I'm eating Indian food!

• Options
    Ohhh how I miss Indian food! Enjoy it! I haven't been able to eat anything that flavorful yet. I am looking forward to the day I can though! Have some naan for me :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I normally looove indian food - it's one of my favorites. But the thought of any of those spice smells right now is enough to make me gag! Have you ever had coconut corn curry? Or Pav Bhaji? Yum!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Love Indian food - Korma is my favorite. And the nan bread as my utensil :) Sounds really good with a mango lassie!!

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    I am having samosas and vegetables in mango sauce.
  • Options
    I made coconut curry chicken and rice for dinner :)  YUM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Confession: I've never had Indian food.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    Now I want Indian food!!  I tried to convince DH to go out to dinner tonight, but since he said he was getting home late from work (he's still not home), we decided not to.  So VERY jealous!!!!

• Options

imageTambcat:
    I am having samosas and vegetables in mango sauce.

Love it!  Enjoy!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Lucky! Makes my m/s worse!
    due april 10th :))
  • Options
    Yum!  I haven't had any indian food since becoming pregnant...but I've really been craving it.  I always get Chicken Tikka Masala or Butter chicken.  And of course some naan and samosas!
  • Options
    I have always wanted to try Indian food.  I want to try other types of food as well.
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"