Success after IF
Options

Nursery Inspiration...I need ideas..

I have a semi idea on what I want to with baby 2s nursery but could use some more inspiration. What websites did you use? I have looked at Odehoo and speirment baby..there has got to be others..that I am missing..

Re: Nursery Inspiration...I need ideas..

• Options
    I looked at the rate my space website some, but didn't end up using anything from there.  Do you have a color scheme in mind or a theme?  I would start with that and google.  Also pinterest has lots of decor you can search for. 
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    i get lots of ideas form project nursery!  and i second pinterest!
    PCOS, Tubal Factor
    2 Ectopic Losses = 2 surgeries = 1 unusable tube
    IVF #1 June 2009 = SUCCESS! EDD 3/7/1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you seen dwellinggawker? The nursery category is pretty small, but there's more in the kids category.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I loved project nursery! And pinterest would be great. Wah, I want to design another!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• Options
    lurker chime in... we have been ttc for a really long time before gettung help, so  i had plenty of time to think it over. i started with a color and worked from there. i chose the colors because one day i made a joke to dh about how he would turn the nursery into a denver bronco nursery if he had his way... again this is for when or if we finally get ku, anywas so i thought for a second and decided to use the colors and my  idea kind of locked in from there. anyways, i hope this helps... good luck to you... and sorry for issues with this post my phone hates tb
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I loved project nursery! And pinterest would be great. Wah, I want to design another!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• Options
    imageALY1981:
    I love your style you can totally help me! Cause I suck at this stuff!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"