December 2011 Moms
Options

Missing my DH like crazy!!

So DH is away for the weekend for a friends bachelor party. Normally I don't mind being alone however I think pregnancy is making me nuts because I just had a full blown cry it out session because I miss him so much! Doesn't help that I had to walk both dogs alone and now my pelvic area is super sore:( pity party for one!
Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Missing my DH like crazy!!

• Options

Just try to enjoy the weekend to yourself (and bed to your self).  DH was frequently deployed/away at his last job and these days he's always home.  I would LOVE a weekend alone, I'm trying to think of places I can send him. 

As for the dogs, I got my dog a gentle leader harness and he no longer pulls at all.  Might be something to look into.

Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • Options
    I had gotten my "puller" the chest harness one but it was the wrong size so I'm goin to exchange it tomorrow for the right size and hope it helps!! I will def try to enjoy my alone time, I used to love being alone....and I never cry!! I'm losing it , stupid hormones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Turn on women TV (think Say Yes to the Dress or similar), make yourself a non alcoholic drink, and put your feet up! Pamper yourself--maybe even get a pedi tomorrow.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Breastfeeding and pregnant!
  • Options
    My guy travels a lot for his job (military) so there are times that he's gone a week at a time, etc, plus working long hours. Many times I cry too because I miss him, plus we have 2 small dogs, 1 a puller still, that I walk/waddle around the block with. I understand your frustration!!! Try to cuddle your dogs, if they let you, read a book and take a nice bubble bath, that usually helps me to feel a little better when he's away. Hugs :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It really is so frustrating! I wish I could snap my fingers and he'd be trained but we're working on it. I think a pedi and bubble bath are definitely in order for tomorrow, thanks girls!
  • Options
    MH is deployed and Im lucky if he will make it back home for the birth. I feel your pain.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"