TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~Nightly Confessions~*~

Got anything you want to confess tonight? Let's hear it!
Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
BFP #4 5/14/12
5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)

Re: ~*~Nightly Confessions~*~

• Options
    I don't want to do anything right now. I just want to relax and read or watch a movie. If there was chocolate in this house it would be gone! I really need to motivate myself though. The desk won't clean itself!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Why won't AF show up?  I could bang my head against the wall in frustration.  It's been 5 weeks since my D&C and I know it can take awhile.  I just want to start FWP.

I have had just the slightest spotting so hopefully that is a good sign.

photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got into a god awful mood this morning and have yet to get out of it. I really hate it when things get under my skin!

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• Options
    I hid the maple walnut ice cream for a week. MH saw me eating some earlier & I pretended I bought it today.
    DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • Options
    When I was in the ER waiting for the bad news, I told DH I would take morning sickness anytime over a m/c. I never had m/s in any of my pregnancies and I absolutely hate to vomit so that says a lot!
    DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I still have my 2 early u/s pictures in my purse.  Can't bring myself to look at them, let alone remove them from my purse. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Is being on progesterone supplements a good defense at a murder trial? I am getting angry at every freaking thing today!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options
    I confess that I don't know what FWP means.  I feel ashamed.
  • Options

imagekellydNC:

f*ck with purpose - Having sex during fertile window :P 

imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am having a lot of pain in the area around my right ovary. At my u/s last Sunday where they told me the baby had no heartbeat the u/s tech asked me if I have a right ovary....I do....she couldn't find it.

I know I should bring it up to my midwife when she calls tomorrow but I am scared that she will order another u/s and there will be some problem which will make TTC out of the question for us long enough for DH not to have any sperm left.

• Options
    I just got back from happy hour with hubby and now it's every bit of 6:45 and we both are already in PJ's and hanging on the couch!  I actually couldn't wait to get home and see what was happening on the board! 
  • Options

imageunstuck6jb:
    I just got back from happy hour with hubby and now it's every bit of 6:45 and we both are already in PJ's and hanging on the couch!  I actually couldn't wait to get home and see what was happening on the board! 

This is kind of my confession too haha. Friday night and I am in my PJs in bed. Relaxing with a book and the computer haha I am exciting! 

• Options
    imageemeraudecephiro:

imagekellydNC:

f*ck with purpose - Having sex during fertile window :P 

Riiiight...that makes sense (smacks forehead on desk).  Thanks!!! :) 

• Options
    I ache for a baby....and I don't know how to explain it.
    Late twin loss at 19 weeks on September 24, 2010. Lincoln Perry, my rainbow baby, born June 15, 2012. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13 Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If one more person tells me that " I just have to try for another baby!" and that not knowing if I want to try again or not " isn't the right attitude" I might punch them! They have no idea what I am going through and they don't get any say in my reproduction!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageLoveOfMikesLife:
    If one more person tells me that " I just have to try for another baby!" and that not knowing if I want to try again or not " isn't the right attitude" I might punch them! They have no idea what I am going through and they don't get any say in my reproduction!

there is no "right" attitude. those people obviously have no idea and can shove it!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"