TTC After a Loss
Options

You ladies are...

Wonderful. Amazing. Brave. Strong.

One week ago today my whole world shattered. I came here and was welcomed and supported much more than I ever could've imagined. After reading your stories and seeing what a great group you are I just wanted to say thank you. I know it's still early and I'm going to be here for awhile still, but I thought you should all know how awesome you really are. Your strength inspires me. 

Thank you all for being you :) Hope you all have a great weekend! 

PS: Sorry if I look like a huge suck up lol. Not my intent at all.

"Even miracles take a little time" Our little pumpkin is here!! Dominick William arrived 2 weeks early on September 30, 2012! 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches. For you I've waited all these years.

Re: You ladies are...

• Options

You are so sweet!  And you do not look like a suck up at all!  We all need support and that's what this board is about: giving support and getting support.  I'm glad you have found a safe haven in us. 

Have a great weekend too :)

TTC #1 since 5/2010 dx: annovulatory 

RLP: 2/2012: normal HSG 3/2012: normal

BFP #1 7/20/11 M/C 7/25/11. BFP #2 11/29/11 M/C 12/21/11

I have two angel babies that I will see again one day

BFP #3 10/27/12 EDD: 7/6/13

Baby Emma arrived at 35 weeks by surprise on June 3rd, 2013!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #4: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/30/15  Emma's gonna be a big sister!

Beta #1 19DPO: 213 Beta #2 21DPO: 674

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I would have to completely agree.  This week was the first time I posted and was so touched at all of your responses and condolences.  I hope you don't mind me butting in to your post, but Thank You also!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awwww, you are such a sweetie!! I hope you aren't here too long!!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    imageTrish11278:
    I would have to completely agree.  This week was the first time I posted and was so touched at all of your responses and condolences.  I hope you don't mind me butting in to your post, but Thank You also!

yet another newbie jumping in this thread to second and third the thanks to this board for support in this incredibly trying time. And many hugs to you, OP!

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Options
     This board is amazing and I have made some lifelong friends in the time I've spent on this board. Hope you have a good weekend.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"