December 2011 Moms

AW: From bitty to big bump in a matter of hours (PIP)

You may remember that yesterday I posted about LO moving around like crazy.  Well, apparently he was getting comfortable in a new position, as in a matter of hours my bump changed shape and size.  I took my 28 week picture yesterday around 3 PM, and at 6 I walked by a mirror and went, "What the heck?!?!"  So I had DH take another picture.  Amazing what can change in a matter of hours.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: From bitty to big bump in a matter of hours (PIP)

• So cute!!! Mine's moving around a lot too, but may be the 3 choc. chip cookies I just ate ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, that is a big change!!

How cool that you were able to get such different pictures so close together :)

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Loading the player...
  • Mine is that way from morning to night. In the mornings I barely look pregnant, a couple hours of eating and drinking though, look out!
  • I think my belly gets lower as the day goes on. I credit walking and standing all day to knocking my uterus back down towards my pelvis. In the mornings its a lot higher and some days I can tell exactly what side baby is on because of how lopsided my belly is. 
  • Wow that's pretty impressive! I'm never able to catch him long enough in a spot to take a picture. Very cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's too neat! You can treasure that for years to come.
  • imagerxyb13:
    Wow that's pretty impressive! I'm never able to catch him long enough in a spot to take a picture. Very cute!

Wow the difference is crazy! 

This is me too, late at night he moves into this weird spot where my lower right side is pushed out about a half an inch further than my left side. I think he has his butt sticking out or something.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageruby soho:
    Mine is that way from morning to night. In the mornings I barely look pregnant, a couple hours of eating and drinking though, look out!

Mine has stayed big all day today, so I think he found a comfortable spot.  He must have heard me complaining that I didn't feel big enough for 28 weeks.  Wink

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"