May 2012 Moms
Options

I just broke down and bought a doppler.

I tried to resist and it lasted about 4 days.  I got the one I had last pregnancy. Got the Hi Bebe BT-220T model.  I figure it will be fun to find the heartbeat with my toddler.  That way he might understand that there's a baby in there!  :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I just broke down and bought a doppler.

• Options
    How much was it?  Just curious!  
  • Options
    Where did you purchase it from?
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekredlund@comcast.net:

https://www.hibebe.org/products.html

Here is the website for it... hope that helps!

• Options

https://www.hibebe.org/products.html

Here is the website for it... hope that helps!

• Options
    that is very cool...
    photo 079784b6-db39-45bd-baa4-d4d1663846f3.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I got it from healthchecksystems.com and with a promo code of FALL for 5% off it was $113.  it's where I got my other one last time around.  

• Options
    I ordered mine yesterday.
  • Options
    I am tempted but have not yet given in..... I am trying to resist as I think I could drive myself batty with that thing! LOL! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I want one. NOW.

So what was your experience with this during your first pregnancy? Is it easy to use?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    imageARenee3:

I want one. NOW.

So what was your experience with this during your first pregnancy? Is it easy to use?

I got the sonotrax B (which is about 1/2 the price of the hi bebe) and it worked great with DS. I found his heartbeat at 9 weeks, easily. Just put a little of the gel on your tummy and put the doppler on. Sometimes you have to move it to one of your sides or in the middle, depends on where the baby's heart is closest. DS was always on the left side, which is where he said the entire pregnancy. I have recordings of his heartbeat, it's reassuring to know he was okay in there. I can't wait until I hear this little one's HB with it. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I want one, but my DH says it's a waste of money... :(   I disagree!  I think they are awesome!!!
  • Options

I think I am going to get one too! I can't resist!

I used to use them at work on pregnant ladies all the time.. I can give a little tutorial soon if people are interested!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I so just copycatted you and bought the same one from health check systems (and used the discount code too!) Smile  Let me know if they give a referral discount and I'll be happy to send you my information.

I had been planning to rent a doppler but the rental is like $45 per month!!

• Options

I so just copycatted you and bought the same one from health check systems (and used the discount code too!) Smile  Let me know if they give a referral discount and I'll be happy to send you my information.

I had been planning to rent a doppler but the rental is like $45 per month!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"