TTC after 35
Options

Hope you ladies have a good weekend!

I cannot wait till the clock strikes 6 so I can leave work and go do some line dancing tonight!! Tomorrow DH and I have a baby shower/house warming party then I think I might just chill out the rest of the weekend. Well cleaning the house is somewhere in there...boooo

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
     image   imageimage

Re: Hope you ladies have a good weekend!

• Options
    Have a great weekend too.  I am also ready for 6:00 to hit but I have to finish my work before I can go.  I am having dinner with friends tonight.  Tomorrow we are going to an open house with a place that does Myan abdominal massages (it can reposition a tilited uterus) and couples retreats.  The couples retreat is just the husband and wife and the therapist.  No other couples.  It focuses on the changes in life once you decided to have a child.  Then I am going to Ikea to see if I can find a piece of furniure that will hold 150 pairs of shoes.  Sunday is football!  I love football!
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Becky, I totally think you should stalk Tom Cruise this weekend! Wink  Line dancing sounds fun, too, though.

My college roommates are coming to town this weekend.  One is hosting a bowling benefit to raise money for pancreatic cancer research (her mom passed away from PC about two and a half years ago).  The other will stay with me, and we will both work at the benefit.  Tomorrow, though we will just hang out and have some great girlfriend bonding time.

Have a great weekend, ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"