Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

My intro

Hi ladies. I just wanted to do a quick intro to the board to let you know I may be lurking/posting. I was previously on TTGP and Feb 2012 boards. We found out Tuesday at our u/s that our baby was no longer with us. I delivered my baby girl the following day at 21 weeks. This is the worst heartbreak I've ever felt. I guess I am just looking for people to relate to. I don't know how to get through each day with this. I'm looking for support groups in my area. Hopefully that will help. Hugs to everyone here and thanks for reading.
imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in

Re: My intro

• Options
    My hearts breaks for you. I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort and support here. ((hugs))
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
    "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
    IVF Round 1:
    3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you find the support you need wherever you can find it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry you lost Faith Elizabeth.  T and P to you.

• Options
    I remember you from TTGP and I am so sorry to see you here. My T&P are with you and your family during this emotional time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 starting Feb 2011, BFP #1:5/31/11, CP: 6/6/11; BFP #2: 7/9/11, loss confirmed 8/3 with D&C on 8/12 finding complete molar pregnancy. Forced break until Feb 2012. My blog image
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you're feeling right now. This board is very supportive & comforting. I hope you find the support you need at this difficult time. I hope your emotional & physical healing is quick.
    DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for the love and support.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • Options
    Oh my, my heart is breaking for you. I cannot imagine.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
    TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks
    Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks on Nov 27 2012

Lilypie - (kqKn)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"