Almost 38 weeks! — The Bump
VBAC

Almost 38 weeks!

Just wanted to give an update on my status.  Wednesday afternoon I was contracting for the first time more than BH's, but they were not bad.  I woke up at 4am Thursday with stronger contractions every 5-10 min but after drinking water they really slowed down.  I had a scheduled OB apt yesterday afternoon so I just went to that.  At 36wk 2 days I was 2/50%/-2, and yesterday at 37wk 4 days I was 2-3cm/80%/0.  I had thought he had dropped this past week as I have been having a lot of pelvic pressure.  They put me on the monitor at the office for almost 1 hr to see what baby's heart rate was doing with my contractions and he looked great.  At that time I was contracting ever 5-12 min, so my doctor told me that I could just go home and keep doing what I was doing.

So we went out to grab dinner, came home and the contractions STOPED!  I was kind of mentally preparing myself that I might be in early labor, but who knows!  I just hope that my body will keep progressing so I can do the VBAC!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Almost 38 weeks!

• How exciting!  At least the contractions got your body a little more ready!  Who knows, maybe they will start up again soon :-)  Good luck!
  • How exciting!  I experienced something very similar with my VBAC and he was born 6 days later!  Your body is preparing itself and that is so awesome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That gives me hope!!!!  Thanks ladies! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey there!  We have the same due date.  I'm also feeling a lot of pelvic pressure and getting kind of excited.  Good luck to you!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards