Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Anyone use a swaddle strap?

Just got ours in the mail, wish DD wasn't napping right now so I could put her in it!  REALLY hoping to see a difference in her night sleeping, and looking for success stories.  Here's hoping!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone use a swaddle strap?

• Options
    I love ours. DS rarely escapes, and usually only when he's wearing his bamboo pajamas because they are so soft and slidy, he can wiggle the strap up high enough on his shoulders for his hand to escape. But that is rare. I love our swaddle strap. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Just ordered one and am waiting for it to come! Like you, I'm hoping for success stories!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just ordered one too! I love our Miracle Blanket for nighttime, but it's kind of a PITA to use for naps... LO gets overheated in the Miracle Blanket unless he's just in a diaper, so I want something I can put on quickly and without constantly dressing and undressing him.
  • Options
    I started anchoring her arms down when I swaddle her and have good success. I just used a receiving blanket. When she ate last night, she didn't really wake up fully and went back to bed without a peep.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • Options
    Love ours! LO sleeps through the night now. He doesn't like his feet confined so this works really well and he is currently sleeping in the swing so I need his lower half to be unconfined so I can put the safety belt on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"