Success after IF
Options

Beta # 2 looks good

Went from 254 Tuesday to 739 today so doubling time of just under 48 hours. Trying not to compare since both my last pregnancies trippled or quadrupled in that amount of time and just be happy to be pregnant. My first u/s is on the 12th, can't wait to see a little h/b (or 2 which I am doubting based on beta's).

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

Re: Beta # 2 looks good

• Options
    Great numbers!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's GREAT!!  YAY!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah yeah!! Those are great numbers!!
  • Options
    Great numbers!  Congrats!
  • Options
    Excellent numbers!! Congrats!
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Woohoo...congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    YAY!!!
  • Options
    Just to make you feel better about beta doubling...my first pregnancy (a m/c) it trippled, second pregnancy double exactly (singleton) and third pregnancy it didn't even double (and it was twins).  Each pregnancy is different don't compare! =)  And congrats on your pregnancy! =))

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options
    Great numbers!!!!
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagelrrb:
    Just to make you feel better about beta doubling...my first pregnancy (a m/c) it trippled, second pregnancy double exactly (singleton) and third pregnancy it didn't even double (and it was twins).  Each pregnancy is different don't compare! =)  And congrats on your pregnancy! =))

Thanks for this...with my m/c it more than quadrupled. Really, all I want is a healthy baby, 2 would just be icing on the cake! 

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    thats awesome! congrats :)
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options
    Those betas sound fabulous!! Congrats and can't wait to hear about your u/s!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"