Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

update on my bedtime issue!

Last night I tucked her in. She got up as soon as i even put my hand on the knob, I turned around tucked her back in stroked her face gave her a kiss, closed my ears and walked out. 

She got up, i went in again, grabbed "charlie" told her she couldn't have him if she kept getting up because he was tired and wanted to sleep she started crying.  I gave him back and shut the door.  She passed out! 15 mins total!

YAY!!!! now....not sure if she got the point or she was too exhausted to keep trying! ha ha! but hopefully I will have the same outcome tonight! Thanks ladies for all the advice and support!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: update on my bedtime issue!

• Options

good job mama

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How did last night go?  I hope that works for you.  I tried it with their loveys and it only worked for a day and then they were like "ok here" basically.  Then I had to find another approach... nothing really is working consistently for me at nap.  They are fine at bedtime. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So glad you're getting good results already.  Keep at it and stay consistent! Smile
    >a>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"