Babies on the Brain
Options

Did you pretend to like something just to impress DH/SO?

I have a friend who pretends to like football b/c her BF does.

I pretended to like margaritas when I was dating DH, b/c he loved them and always wanted to buy me one when we went out.  I hate tequila and it makes me puke LOL

He knows this now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
PCOS, Ectopic & M/C of twins October 2010, Currently TTC #2

Re: Did you pretend to like something just to impress DH/SO?

• Options
    I can't remember ever pretending to like something I didn't. But there have been a lot of new things I've tried because of DH that I never would have otherwise.  (Sushi, for example.  And I LOVE it now.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sex.

:-p  That's not entirely true stuff like morning sex is something he now accuses me of using to lure him in haha

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not that I can think of.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I pretended to like DH's family. 
    Formerly **eco**4k posts down the sh*tter Chart
  • Options
    I developed an anxiety disorder to impress dh. Oh, wait. That was to impress botb.

It annoys me when people pretend to be sports fans to impress an so. Probably because my mother does it constantly.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't remember doing this, but I know my husband pretended to like watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer so that I would come over and watch it with him when we were first dating.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

imagebeccaga16:
    I have done it before... not this time around. I am polite though. BF loves his job (welder) and is very proud of what he builds and how those things are made. He shows me pictures and talks about it and I pretend to be interested.... I honestly zone out a lot.

When H talks about his job or computer stuff, my eyes kind of glaze over.  

No, I don't pretend to like anything to impress him.

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"