Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

This weekend's mission: underwear!

My ds#1 has been doing great with potty training - he "gets it" now. We've been using Pull Ups for a few weeks but I think this is the weekend we bite the bullet and go right into underwear tomorrow morning. It's supposed to be rainy and cool tomorrow and my dh will be out all day at his college reunion, so it'll just be me and the boys in the house and I think that's the best scenario (less distractions!).

LOL - is it crazy that I'm scared of size 2T Thomas the Train underwear???!! Stick out tongue

Re: This weekend's mission: underwear!

• Options
    I am going to try underwear on Sunday!  My son has no desire whatsoever to go on the potty!  I am just going to put underwear on him and hope it clicks!  Am I crazy or what??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMHalka41:
    I am going to try underwear on Sunday!  My son has no desire whatsoever to go on the potty!  I am just going to put underwear on him and hope it clicks!  Am I crazy or what??

I know I have no experience with this whatsoever, but this sounds like a recipe for disaster! Please share the war stories so that us FTMs know what's coming!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMHalka41:

You might want to try training pants.  They are thicker, but still give the wet feeling.  Much less mess.  Kushies makes some.  They sell them pretty cheap on drugstore.com

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options

Gerber makes some padded training pants that I love.  They still feel soft like undies, but the boys won't leave any puddles if they don't make it to the toilet.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"