Pregnant after IF
Options

fluctuating symptoms...reassurance!

hi girls! 

first beta was 391....second was 653!   5 week sonogram is on monday and i am DYING to just get there and have it already!!   i had breast pain first few days, now it's not as intense....still there, however....i am also taking PIO shots so i am sure that has something to do with it!!  i am just nervous about everything!! 

please tell me that your symptoms fluctuated early on!!!   thanks ladies!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: fluctuating symptoms...reassurance!

• Options

Symptoms will definitely come and go!!!   and it will drive you crazy for a nice long while.   But many many women have no symptoms at all and still have thriving little babies- so try not to worry too much!  
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am at 7w4d and I still have virtually no symptoms.  If I didn't know I was pregnant, I wouldn't know I was pregnant!   I've had two u/s comfirm a healthy baby with a healthy heartbeat, so I'm trying to not worry too much about it.  Everyone is different, and every pregnancy is different.  Try to not worry too much!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Symptoms will definitely come and go early on. I know it totally drove me crazy...especially since those symptoms felt like the only connection to the fact that I was ACTUALLY pregnant and not just dreaming it all up.

Hang in there...on Monday ask for a picture of the baby! Even if it is just a blob, it helps you to calm down when you look at it!

After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

• Options
    I had no symptoms:) So I was extra paranoid the whole first tri. Good luck on Monday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"