Success after IF
Options

So have any of you guys watched X factor?

What do you think?

I really like it so far but I think that it is kind of overly dramatic. They build up the stories of the contestants so much and when they have a good audition they play dramatic music and it a big cryfest. Although I really can't talk b/c I actually got a little misty when watching this one dad be so proud of his little girl.

What I can't get over is how our culture is obsessed with fame. So many ppl (mostly young ppl) are like " If I don't win, my life is over" or "I HAVE to be famous" It is ridiculous.

Baby Beau
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.

Re: So have any of you guys watched X factor?

• Options

it's SOOOOOOOOOOOO staged and scripted, driving me nuts. I do like the "omg they're going to sooo suck" and then they don't stories, but I can't stand the time wasted on bad auditions, etc.

WTF happened to Paula? dang, girl needs a sammie!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    imageDavezWife:

it's SOOOOOOOOOOOO staged and scripted, driving me nuts. I do like the "omg they're going to sooo suck" and then they don't stories, but I can't stand the time wasted on bad auditions, etc.

WTF happened to Paula? dang, girl needs a sammie!

I said the same thing to H last night. Girlfriend needs some twinkies or somethin.

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My ILs were BLARING it while on vacation...I can't stand TV that loud, so I went for a walk on the beach..but I did see a little.  I don't understand how it is different than American Idol really except for the age thing.  I'm so tired of all of those shows!  (America's got talent, American Idol, worlds best dance yadda yadda...)  But...that being said...I do tend to like the sappy little side stories Stick out tongue
  • Options
    All the unnecessary music drove me nuts. I wanted to like it, I did. But I don't think I can. And Paula throwing up was just too over the top for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"