Trouble TTC
Options

Something icky is in the air this week

This week has been full of pregnancy announcements from fb friends....and also a horrible week for my work. I started a new job back in April. It's VERY different then any other kind of job I have ever had (I work at a University and have always been on the student development side of things, but now I am working with student accounts and money and it's really hard)! Anyhoo, I was kind of rush-trained on a lot of things, and my boss, while she is really nice, hasn't done a great job of training or looking at the work I have done.

I just found out two days ago that there are a few things that I was trained on wrong, and now I have to go and fix these things that I have done for the past 6 MONTHS!! WTF!

To make matters even worse, DH has been out of his job to recover from surgery so we haven't been getting his paycheck (we will soon tho since he is back at work) and I go ahead and get into a car accident Wednesday night! Luckily no one was hurt, but it was my fault (I was crying in the car... FYI, you should pull over if you are crying and in rush hour traffic) and I rear-ended someone and also went into the gaurd rail. Her car is dented, but okay, mine is AWFUL!

Anyhoo, vent over. I feel bad for all of us having a bad week. It sounds like everyone is right now. Hugs to all that need them and TGI-Friggin F!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
TTC since March/April 2010
DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
IVF - January 2012: BFN
FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!

Re: Something icky is in the air this week

• Options

You're right about there being something off about this week! 

I hope everything gets better for you soon -- and I'm glad you're OK after the car accident... yikes!  

((hugs))

The Table Has Shoes (and Other Ambiguities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Me = lean PCOS;DH = poor morphology (3%)
    3 IUI/TI cycles = BFN
    IVF #1 with ICSI: antagonist protocol = BFFN
    IVF #2 with ICSI : Lupron downregulation = BFFN...FML
    IVF #3 with ICSI and AH (Antagonist) = IT'S A BOY!!!!

dumbledore

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

There really is something wrong this week, isn't there? I can't wait for this week to be over. I have visions of laying around all weekend with Mr. Daisies and watching movies.

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that we all have great weekends to make up for the sh!tty week we've been having!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Glad to hear you are ok after the accident!! Wow, that sucks about having to fix 6 months worth of work :( But I'm glad to hear YH is back to work :)

You are right TGIFF!!!

TTC since 1/10
    First RE appt 5/11
    Dx w/ Stage IV Endo
    IVF #1 July/Aug 2011. Long lupron protocol ER 8/8 ET 8/11 = BFN
    IVF #2 - Postponed due to cyst/endo. Lap scheduled for 9/11
    **P/SAIF welcome**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~~~September Siggy Challenge~~~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I know about crying in the car - the entire week after my failed IVF I cried as soon as I started driving in my car.  I was worried I was going to hit something.

Glad you are ok though!  My car is in the shop today getting ~$800 in repairs done (muffler, shocks).

TGIF!

TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• Options

Sorry its been a bad week-hang in there hoping it gets better soon!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm so glad that you're okay after the car accident, but sorry that your car isn't!  It has definitely been a shiitty week all around.  We're about to have an early rain after a cool summer that means we're going to lose a lot of crops (winegrapes, melons, tomatoes) = major lost income for all the growers in the area.

By the way, it looks like we are going to be IVF/ICSI cycle buddies... we're looking at a January transfer too. And it sounds like our situations are similar as well.  MH had zero sperm about a year ago (July '10), but luckily (if you can call it that!) is now up to around 300K - 3 mill., depending on the day.  Not enough for IUI or regular IVF but I guess we can be grateful ICSI exists?  I hope YH makes some swimmers in time for January. 

Hope you have a great weekend to make up for the crummy week!

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• Options
    So sorry that its been a rough week, hopefully you can have a nice relaxing weekend!
    TTC since August 2009
    Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
    SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
    HSG September 2010 All clear 
    1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
    IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
    Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
    TTC Blog
    TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
    HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
    Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
    Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
    the beauty of love as it was made to be"
    Mumford & Sons
  • Options
    imagefarmerlynda:

I'm so glad that you're okay after the car accident, but sorry that your car isn't!  It has definitely been a shiitty week all around.  We're about to have an early rain after a cool summer that means we're going to lose a lot of crops (winegrapes, melons, tomatoes) = major lost income for all the growers in the area.

By the way, it looks like we are going to be IVF/ICSI cycle buddies... we're looking at a January transfer too. And it sounds like our situations are similar as well.  MH had zero sperm about a year ago (July '10), but luckily (if you can call it that!) is now up to around 300K - 3 mill., depending on the day.  Not enough for IUI or regular IVF but I guess we can be grateful ICSI exists?  I hope YH makes some swimmers in time for January. 

Hope you have a great weekend to make up for the crummy week!

Thanks all! Farmer - that is awful about the crops! We are having a lot of issues in NY too with the weather and hurricane Irene.

We do have a similar history and I am really excited to cycle with you in January! Whooo!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"