Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

any b day party tips?

So I have 1 day until the party and I'm kinda stressing out! Just wondering, for those of u that have gone through this already, any tips for having a successful party? Its about 30 ppl and we have about 9 babies under 2. I have a ball pit and lots of toys for them. I am just worried about time, and food and I don't know everything I guess, lol. What order to do things.. food, cake, presents? But then E will be all gross? Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: any b day party tips?

• Options

We did food, cake and then presents.   We had TONS of presents (my family thought it was Christmas) for the boys and I thought it would be rude to make guests wait until all those presents were open before they got cake.

My boys had a fairly clean cake smash.  They wore bibs and didn't do any faceplants (see sig) they only got in on their hands and face a little.  A rag quickly got rid of the evidence.

TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
  • Options
    The best thing we did for DD's party was let her take a super long nap beforehand.  It was off her usual schedule, but she was incredibly pleasant throughout the party, and she was so worn out afterwards that she still took another nap, and then slept all the way through the night.  Good luck and have a blast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"