September 2011 Moms
Options

after birth

ok ladies its been 3 weeks after delivering my baby boy. i had a 2nd degree tear and i just started feeling a poking feeling down there. and i could actually pull on a stitch. i havent been able to do this before. also after i have a bowel movement i bleed so i thought it was just hemroids. but now im worried it was torn. i only have a little blood after i have a movement. also i have cramping in my left side. is this normal?

Re: after birth

• Options
    If you think you popped a stitch better give a call to your OB dont want to heal wrong.. I had a second degree tear but none of what youre explaining Good luck.
  • Options
    imageMrsMichelleB:

:hijacking post for a minute:

LOVE the new siggy pics of Aer and Xand. She looks so happy and like such a big girl now.  

I know right? She needs to stop growing for realz! But that was the day we took her to the park. Shes a silly.. I have a few one month shots of Aer in the same outfit as X too and my gosh theyre clones!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am only a few days PP but I'm experienceing the pain in my side not the bleeding. I plan on mentioning the cramping to my MW at wednesday's appointment. I would agree that you could have popped a stitch which is only nbd if you tell your OB and get it fixed. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"