December 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone have cool ideas for halloween costumes?

Thinking about Halloween...since I am showing quite a bit now. Wondering what you all are going as or if there are any good ideas out there?

Re: Anyone have cool ideas for halloween costumes?

• Options
    I think I'm going to dress up as a hill billy with my gut sticking out. Maybe a Nascar hat and a stained wife beater. 
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Marge from the movie "Fargo" - I would TOTALLY do it, but we never really do anything for Halloween.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've decided on an M&M. It was either that or a Magic 8 Ball. Another idea I've heard was Mother Earth (making your belly the Earth either bare belly or on a fitted shirt.

• Options

IF we were doing the Halloween thing DH would be a chef and I'd be the oven (baking a bun).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekreeves1:
    I think I'm going to dress up as a hill billy with my gut sticking out. Maybe a Nascar hat and a stained wife beater. 

^^this! & MH is going to dress up as a prego lady ;) Hahahaha...

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Aniston Elizabeth, born @37wks, 12-8-11.. 7lbs & 19in.. 100% PERFECT!
    Blog Time!!
    the 3 faces of Aniston @ 6wks...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Well, I'm between two ideas myself and you are welcome to either...

1. Alien, stuffed animal or baby doll popping out of my stomach like it is ripping it's way out with fake blood surrounding it.

2. Pumpkin tummy. *Yes I know it's lame, but I always thought the whole painting a jack-o-lantern on the tummy with a black turtle neck was adorable and this will definitely be acceptable if we go to a kids party, unlike the other which might be too scary.

*My mom really wants me to go as a pregnant nun, so I guess that is another idea if someone wants something funny. I won't do it because I just don't want to (probably because my mom wants me to... who says you have to be mature when you grow up. Wink )

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My aunt has a huge costume party every year and we usually go all out. This year my main priority is comfort so I'm going as a deviled egg. Haha! Basically just white pants, white shirt with a yellow circle painted over my bump and then devil tail and horns.

We typically do a couples costume and I've been looking for ideas for months. I had someone suggest we go as the milkman and housewife but that just isn't really my personality so deviled egg it is!

• Options

I'm being a witch, as always, on Halloween night. I don't think I'll ever be anything else. Too much fun!

For the adult-only party we're going to before Halloween, I'm going to be a giant boob. I'm putting a flesh coloured bottle nipple over my belly button and adhering it with special effects glue and putty. Then I'm using brown eye shadow to create an areola, et voila! A giant boob.

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options

I am going to do Humpty Dumpty....

I have a box held on with ribbon or suspenders, that is made to look like a brick wall.    My belly will be painted white with eyes - Humpty Dumpty.  Filling trouser socks with paper and stapeling them to box, for legs, and baby shoes attached to bottom of trouser socks for feet.

I am in texas so I think it will be warm enough for me to show my belly..and it is an appropriate costume for my chuch event.

:-)

• Options
    I don't do Haloween, but i just saw a friends full size costume of one of the birds from Angry Birds that was pretty amazing.
  • Options
    imagetosh24:

I'm being a witch, as always, on Halloween night. I don't think I'll ever be anything else. Too much fun!

For the adult-only party we're going to before Halloween, I'm going to be a giant boob. I'm putting a flesh coloured bottle nipple over my belly button and adhering it with special effects glue and putty. Then I'm using brown eye shadow to create an areola, et voila! A giant boob.

hahah i love the giant boob idea!!!

i usually do something skimpy, but im all about comfort this year so im thinking of a 50's homemaker, with a cute knee length dress and apron and flats..then i can carry a pie around and eat it! lol :D

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm just going to wear my normal clothes and be a pumpkin smuggler.
    Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • Options

I thought of being a gumball machine, a fortune teller with my belly as the ball, magic 8 ball and a few others. 

Because the party we are going to is after one of my showers it has to be very easy and comfortable.  So I am going with Snoopy with a red belt and white sweatpants. DH will be Charlie Brown.

Some other ideas - https://pinterest.com/hgodlewski/halloween-costume/

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"