Pre-School and Daycare

Tantrum Hell

DD has always been pretty mild mannered. This last week, we've been going through tantrum hell.  She's become so demanding too.  "Mommy, come here right now!  I won't eat my dinner!"  are just a few things we've heard from her.  We're did my sweet, little girl go?  Sheesh, everyone call 2's terrible, but 3's are crazy!   Anyone else go through this?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Tantrum Hell

• I am, but my daughter is 4 1/2.  She is having a rough time becoming a big sister.  All was well when I was pregnant, and when he was first here, but as soon as he became "cute" (smiling, learning new 'tricks', demanding attention), it has really shown in her attitude. 

We went through a bad phase a few months ago that I didn't think I would survive, but things have gotten better ... not great, but better.  The girl is just so darn stubborn, and the SCREAMS!  One day I was wondering which would go first - my hearing or her voice.  I think I may have to invest in earplugs to protect my hearing at some point.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ME!!!  Your LO sounds just like mine.  Everything with DS has to be immediate and if not he pitches a fit.  The 2's were nothing for us...it's the 3's that are killing me.  I hope it doesn't last long because my patience is getting thin.
  • Loading the player...
  • You're not alone.  I had a sweet and easy two year old. We hit age 3 and it's like a switch was flipped.  The demanding attitude, the tantrums over the little things (he wants a whole banana not a half, he doesn't want to wear underwear he wants to go commando)  etc.  I feel like he's always getting the best of me.  It seems to have improved over the last 6 weeks so I'm hoping it will stay this way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"