Missouri Babies
Options

The best invitation/announcement lady

So I have seen multiple invites this lady has done and all you can say is WOW!!! She ended up doing my baby shower invites and our announcements. They are little masterpieces! Her name is Ginger and her company name is Classic Signature Originals. Now she does not have a website due to the fact she does not want people to take her ideas, but like I said before it is like nothing you have seen before and well worth the money. Her number if you would like to talk to her is 816-729-9048. give her a call you will be so glad you did!!!

Re: The best invitation/announcement lady

• Options

This sounds suspiciously like advertisement, which is against the terms of service on the Nest.

Just so you know.?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC Baby #2 - BFP on 12/14/11 @ 10DPO - CP confirmed 12/18/11
    BFP #2 on 1/13/12
  • Options
    imageemoflamingo:

This sounds suspiciously like advertisement, which is against the terms of service on the Nest.

Just so you know. 

Notice how she only has one post and no bio...makes me even more suspicious!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry if I have offened anybody. I am new to this site and just wanted to let everyone know how happy I was. if there is away to take this off please let me know. again I would love to just meet new moms as that is what I am. I am sorry to anyway I have offened. please accept my appolige and know I did not mean to go against any rules.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"