Cloth Diapering
Options

Any one used Zulily? (TinyTush sale)

Wondering if anyone else is in this boat - I ordered three TinyTush dipes from Zulily when they had them about three weeks ago, and haven't received any info on my order yet.. It still shows as "processing" and nothing has shipped yet. I haven't ordered anything from Zulily before so I don't know if this is how long it typically takes? My card was charged and I haven't heard anything further so I'm trying to figure out what the deal is!
Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any one used Zulily? (TinyTush sale)

• Options

Zulily is notoriously slow. They are a third party in the sale so once you place your order they pass it on to the company you made the purchase from.

Patience will be your friend with this website.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I ordered from the same sale and just got my diapers on Tuesday.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've ordered from them and had decent luck. They have always shipped within the time stated for the deal. I think the slower pace just goes w/the territory as I've noticed nearly all the bargain sites state that the product won't ship for a week or two post-order.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    They are usually pretty slow. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Zulily takes so long to ship that I usually have forgotten that I ordered something by the time it shows up at my door.  Makes for a lot of fun mystery packages, but I wouldn't buy something I absolutely needed right away.

Grant - 6/2/11
    Glenn and Caroline - 6/19/13

• Options
    Okay - that's exactly what I wanted to know.. Guess I will just try to wait patiently!
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"